Specifications Greenish grey color. Basil leaves or crushed. Same smell of the fresh basil. Free of alive or dead insects. Free of mouldy or bad smell. Moisture max 12%. Vaporous oil min. 0.3%. Admixture max 1%. Stem and seeds max. 3%. Dried yellow or brown leaves max. 5%. Packing in new P.P bags each about 25 or 50 kgs net.
BASIL SEEDS Health benefits of basil seeds: - Helps in #Weight_Loss. ... - Reduces Body Heat. ... - Controls Blood Sugar Levels. ... - Relieves Constipation and Bloating. ... - Treats Acidity and Heartburn. ... - For Healthy Skin and Hair. ... - Cures Cough and Flu.
Price And Quantity Minimum Order Quantity : 5 Kilograms Price Range : 50.00 - 100.00 INR/Kilograms Product Specifications Style : Instant Processing Form : Raw Shelf Life : 7-10 Days Product Description With the support of our team, we have been able to provide our valued clients with the best Basil. They ensure to process this herb incorporating advanced technology in line with the established parameters of the industry. Keeping in mind divergent demands of the clients, we offer these herbs in different quantity packagings. Notable features: Various health benefits Longer shelf life Unadulterated Rich aroma Imparts rich taste to the cuisines No added fillers Other information: Ready to use Hygienically dried Organically cultivated herb Basil is available in fresh leaves and in dried leaves Fresh leaf has a sweet, clove like spiciness taste Basil is primarily used in sauces, pizzas, salads and pasta dishes Trade Information Payment Terms : Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA) Supply Ability : 10000 Kilograms Per Week Delivery Time : 2-7 Days Main Export Market(s) :" Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia Main Domestic Market : All India
Basil, (Ocimum basilicum), also called sweet basil, annual herb of the mint family (Lamiaceae), grown for its aromatic leaves. Basil is likely native to India and is widely grown as a kitchen herb. The leaves are used fresh or dried to flavour meats, fish, salads, and sauces; basil tea is a stimulant. Basil leaves are glossy and oval-shaped, with smooth or slightly toothed edges that typically cup slightly; the leaves are arranged oppositely along the square stems. The small flowers are borne in terminal clusters and range in colour from white to magenta. The plant is extremely frost-sensitive and grows best in warm climates. Basil is susceptible to Fusarium wilt, blight, and downy mildew, especially when grown in humid conditions.
The Latin name of basil: Ocimum Basilicum L. The scientific name of basil: Ocimum Basilicum L. Partial use: leaves (crushed, whole), seeds Basil HS code: 1211 Smell and taste of basil: aromatic, typical The origin of basil: Egypt Basil color: green-brown Harvest: traditional basil and organic basil Basil photos: available Crop time, harvest plan, basil season: available all year round Standard packages of basil: 20 kg PP bags How to tons a 20-foot container load of basil: 6 tons a 20-foot container load An ounce of basil: 11 Tons of 40 oz container load of basil: 12 tons Basil Ad: Herbs, Medicinal Plants, Aromatherapy, Herbal Tea, Ingredients, Spices, Flavor, Spices, Dried Vegetables Basil use, basil benefits, basil applications: Basil oil contains a large amount of estragol, along with the linalool compound Basil is often used in salads for its spicy scent and aroma
1. Grade: TOP GRADE 2. Size: Depend on Customers Needs 3. Certification: ISO9001, ISO22000 4.Drying Process :"SD" Sun dried 5.Place of Origin:Egypt 6.Foreign Materials:No Foreign Materials or Ash 0% 7. Moisture : 5% Max 8.Aroma: Pungent Sweet 9.Loading Period:15 days from from signing the contract 10.Loading Quantity:(6MT / 20'FCL) or (12MT / 40'FCL) 11.Supply Ability :50 Tons Per month
Botanical Name :- Basil Available form :- Basil (large cut crushed) Season :- Available all the year Packing depends on clients preferences for: (1) package material, e.g. jute bags, polypropylene bags, etc., and (2) package weight, e.g. 10 kg, 20 kg, 25 kg, 50 kg, etc.
Basil is an annual, or sometimes perennial, herb used for its leaves. Depending on the variety, plants can reach heights of between 30 and 150 cm (1 and 5 ft). Its leaves are richly green and ovate, but otherwise come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes depending on cultivar. Leaf sizes range from 3 to 11 cm (1 to 4+12 in) long, and between 1 and 6 cm (12 and 2+12 in) wide
Product name:100% Pure natural Holy Basil Extract/Holy Basil Extract powder/Holy Basil powder Product Specification: 4:1,7:1,12:1 Plant Part Use: Herb Extract Method: Grain Alcohol/Water Test Mothed: HPLC/UV/TLC Function: 1.Cure acne, treatment, bruises, cuts 2.Remove parasites, bees or New Orleans venom 3.Root can be used for heating, a bee sting, and insect bites 4.It has a variety of antibacterial, resistance to pressure and antimicrobial resistance properties 5.Other uses including treatment stomach, and motion sickness, stomach and GanBu discomfort, diarrhea and vomiting Application: 1) Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills; 2) Functional food as capsules or pills; 3) Water-soluble beverages; 4) Health products as capsules or pills.
The basil seeds that are used for eating are the seeds from the sweet basil plant, Ocimum basilicum. The leaves and oil of holy basil are used in Ayurvedic medicine for many purposes, but typically not the seeds. Sweet basil seeds are a similar size as chia seeds.
Basil is a bright green, leafy plant, Ocimum basilicum, which is in the mint family. ... Basil is widely used in Italian cuisine and is often paired with tomatoes. It is also used in Thai cooking.
Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum L. * The dried leaves and tender four sided stems are used as spice for flavouring and for extraction of essential oil. Apart from flavouring numerous foods, it is used for seasoning in tomato paste products. The sweet basil oil is widely used in perfumery compounds. It has application in areas of medicine and also used as an insecticide and bactericide. DESCRIPTION * Basil also known as French Basil or Sweet Basil or Tulsi is an erect glabrous herb, 30-90 cm high is indigenous to India. The leaves of basil have numerous oil glands with aromatic volatile oil. The herb bears cluster of small white lipped flowers in racemes. The freshly picked bright green leaves turns brownish green when dried and become brittle and curled. The major types are American Basil, French Basil, Egyptian Basil and Indian Basil. ORIGIN AND DISTRIBUTION * It is indigenous to the lower hills of Punjab and Himachal Pradesh and is cultivated throughout India. It is also cultivated in Southern France, Egypt, Belgium, Hungary, and other Mediterranean countries and also in USA.
We are Silver Roots Agro, Mumbai, INDIA We are suppliers and Exporters of Tulsi Leaves from India We have 3 Varieties of Tulsi Leaves Type 1: Tulsi Leaves (90% Leaves and 10% Stem) Type 2: TBC or T Cut Tulsi Leaves (98% Leaves and 2% Stem) Type 3: Tulsi Leaves (75% Leaves and 25% Stem) We also provide Tulsi Powder