Dried anchovy (head on) Size (cm): 4-5
Dried anchovy (head less) Size (cm): 4-5
Dried anchovy (head on) Size (cm):5-6
Dried anchovy (head less) Size (cm): 5-6
Dried Anchovy / Sprats
Boiled Anchovy / Sprats
Size: 2-3cm, 3-4cm, 4-5cm, 5-6cm
1. Size : 2 - 3cm, 3 - 4cm, 4 - 6cm, 5 - 7cm, 8 -10cm 2. Moisture : 15% 3. Salt : 3 - 8% 4. Shelf life : 24 months 5. Packing:5 kgs - 10kgs/ ctn, PE vacuum bag or at buyerâ??s request 1/Packing: + 10kg net/carton with PE inner + 8 MTS/20 Feet, 16 MTS/40 Feet Payment term: 100% LC at sight OR 30% TT advance, 70% after copy of shiping document.
Style: Dried, with head & headless Size: 4 6cm, 5 7cm; Net weight: 5kgs 10kgs/ ctn Moisture : 17 20% Salt: 3 â?? 8% Shelf life: 24 months Packing: PE vacuum bag or at buyer's request Quantity: 7 MTS/ 20 Feet. 16 MTS/40 Feet PRICE: USD 2.5 -2.9/ kgs Port of loading: Ho Chi Minh Port, Viet Nam Payment Term: T/T 30/70 or L/C at sight 100%.
Brand name: Vietnam Sun-dried Anchovy Part: Whole & headoff Size: 3-4cm & 4-6cm Color: silvered-white Salt: 5% Protein: 67% Moisture: 18%-20% Storage: Cool temperature Shelf life: 1 year MOQ: 10 ton Payment: 100% Irrevocable LC at sight for first order- from second order is T/T 40% in advance, 60% after receiving B/L copy by email Port of loading: Hochiminh Port, Vietnam
Style: Dried, with head & headless Size: 2 3cm, 3 4cm, 4 â?? 6cm, 5 â?? 7cm, 8 -10cm Net weight: 5kgs 10kgs/ ctn Moisture : 17 20% Salt: 3 8% Shelf life: 24 months Packing: PE vacuum bag or at buyerâ??s request A traditional method of processing and preserving anchovies is to gut and salt them in brine, allow them to mature, and then pack them in oil or salt. This results in a characteristic strong flavor and the flesh turns deep grey. Anchovies were also eaten raw as an aphrodisiac. For domestic use, anchovy fillets are packed in oil or salt in small tins or jars, sometimes rolled around capers. Anchovy paste is also available. Fishermen also use anchovies as bait for larger fish, such as tuna and sea bas The strong taste people associate with anchovies is due to the curing process.
Dear Customers, We are Viet Delta, a co-operation company established in 2000. Our company is the leading Export company in Viet Nam for Seafood products, specially all kind of Anchovy/Sprats (Boiled and Sun dried). We have over 10 years of experiences in this field and have customers from all over the world, mostly focus on Europe, Middle East and Asian. It is such an honor to be introduce about our Anchovy/Sprats to you: - Protein: 67 percent min - Moisture: 15-18 percent max - Salt: 15-20 (Nature salt level of fresh Fish from the Sea) - Storage: From 0 to +5 or -18 Deg. Cel. Cool place Shelf life: 12 months (0-5 Deg. Cel.) or 24 months (-18 Deg. Cel.)
1) Price& Specification: 1.1) Yellow Anchovy: Not Steamed, Dried&Whole (with head), size 3 -7 cm: USD2850/MT FOB Ho Chi Minh - Protein: 67% min - Moisture: 15-18% max - Salt: 15-20%(Nature salt level of fresh Fish from the Sea) - Storage: From 0 to +5 or -18 Deg. Cel. Cool place - Shelf life: 12 months (0-5 Deg. Cel.) or 24 months (-18 Deg. Cel.)
We are Viet Delta, a co-operation company established in 2000. Our company is the leading Export company in Viet Nam for Agricultural produce, Seafood and all types of animal feed, , specially all kind of Dried baby shrimp.We have over 10 years of experiences in this field and have customers from all over the world, mostly focus on Europe, Middle East and Asian. It is such an honor to be introduced about our Salted baby shrimp to you: Item Dried small/baby Shrimp Use Cattle, Horse, Pig, Camel, Goat, Sheep, etc Original Vietnam Protein 60% min Moisture 10% max Fat 3% max Minimum order 1 container 20f Packaging 25/30/50 kgs in PP bag Documents Invoice, Packing list, B/L, C/O, Phyto Payment Term - T/T in advance 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against copy of shipping document. - L/C 100% at sight of Commercial Invoice value Delivery time Within 10-15 days after receiving TT 30% deposit or L/C at sight 100% is opened Price time FOB/CNF/CIF The processing is so simple as to dry under the natural sun shine for 4 -5 hours by putting thin layer of shrimp on net, but the point is to put the shrimp being dried on the net shelves at sea shore or on the concrete yards to avoid mixing sand in the shrimp and other kind of foreign matters. One day sun dry only is the best solution to achieve the moisture around 18 20% before cooling and selecting for foreign matters. The normal shrimp size is about 1.5 2.0cm in length or in some case it reaches more than 2cm in length. Final packing for dried type is 10kg/carton or at buyers request. The final products can be diversified from normal dried (white and pink colors), coloring and dried, boiled and dried, salted in brine depending on the exporting markets.