We are engaged in wide range of Copper Ore Lumps. We are a renowned manufacturer and exporter of an impeccable Copper Ore Lumps, Known for their high efficiency and durability, these copper ore lumps are easily available in different dimensions, sizes and can be customized as per the demand of our esteemed clients. Copper Ore We are reckoned as one of the most outstanding Copper Ore Suppliers in the nation. We offer an inexplicable range of copper ore that are obtained from best Copper Ore Mines of the country. Additional Information: Item Code: KBT-MD-002 Minimum Order Quantity: 100 ton Port of Dispatch: Surat, Gujarat Production Capacity: 10000 Ton Delivery Time: 10 Day After confirmation Packaging Details: As per customer requirement. Specifications: Copper ore: 10 % to 62% Cu
Copper ores. The main copper sulphide minerals are chalcopyrite (CuFeS2) chalcocite (Cu2S), covellite (CuS), bornite (Cu5FeS4), tetrahedrite ((Cu,Fe)12Sb4S13) and enargite (Cu3AsS4). The largest source of copper is from porphyry ore deposits in which one or a combination of the aforementioned minerals occurs Origins: Chile, Nigeria, Brazil, Indonesia, Philippines, Zambia, Mexico, Iran, Pakistan, Tanzania
High-quality Copper Ore Average purity is 80% or more. $2480/MT. Competitive pricing. Direct from the source. Prompt Delivery & Worldwide shipping. Superior Service.
Nickel Sludge is one of its kind and is widely used in varied industries. It is perfectly manufactured by making use of optimum grade nickel material and sophisticated techniques. The product can be used in nickel-metal hydride batteries for electrical power generation, or it can be briquetted and used in the nonferrous metal foundry industry. Solid wastes generated throughout the processing will be converted in an environmentally acceptable manner into a vitrified product. The nickel sludge we offer is available at affordable prices and also in customized specifications. Specification: Nickel : 20% up Moisture : 0%-20% Physical Status : SLUDGE
Copper Ore found around Bauchi state of Nigeria with less impurity,the percentage of copper is more than you expect,contact us for more inquiry. Weight 20 gms
Copper slag is abrasive blasting grit made of granulated slag from metal smelting processes (also called iron silicate). Copper slag abrasive is suitable for blast cleaning of steel and stone/concrete surfaces, removal of mill scale, rust, old paint, dirt etc. Suitable for SA-3, SA-2½ and SA-2. Copper slag blasting media/grit â?? is manufactured of the granulated slag of copper refineries, and used for blast-cleaning of metal surface. In different industries it is called different names â?? abrasive powder, grit, copper slag grit, mineral grit, grinding grains, etc. â?? but its main use is still for surface blast-cleaning. Internationally the described media is manufactured in compliance with ISO 11126-3 Blasting the grit at the surface is the most advanced approach for metal surface cleaning before paint spraying. The blasting media manufactured from copper slag brings less harm to people and environment than sand. The product meets the most rigid health and ecological standards. Use of Copper Slag: â?? Better Roads and Building Constructions with Copper Slag â?? Copper Slag as Cleaning and Blasting Material - Minimizing the re - oxidation molten metals in the furnace Packaging & Shipping: - 50 Kg Multi â?? Walled Paper sacks, Palatalized on wooden Pallets, Shrink-wrapped in two ton lots. Two ton jumbo bags. - Loose in Break Bulk or as required by the buyer
Used as raw materials in copper smelting, copper concentrates have a copper content of about 30% by weight. ... Copper concentrates are made mostly from sulfide ores. Ores extracted from overseas mines have a typical grade of about 1%. The ores are then "dressed" at the mine to increase the purity and produce concentrate. Origins: Nigeria, Meixco,South Africa,Kenya
Hello, We have Copper Ore. Purity + -15% We have two payment options: 1. No Instrument: Buyer pays 100%TT after inspection at bonded warehouse (Bollore Warehouse) at Walisbay Port in Namibia. (Seller does not ask for any advance payment) 2. 10% remaining: Buyer pays 90% after inspection at bonded warehouse (Bollore Warehouse) at Walisbay Port in Namibia and remaining 10% at CIQ. (Seller does not ask for any advance payment)
Dear importers Worldwide importers or suppliers provide us the best offers for the below mentioned item : Product Specification : Copper ore - purity 99.9% Quantity : 10000 MT / monthly contract Shipping Terms : CIF Destination Port : any port Payment Terms : L/C Long-term business relations expected Regards
We are looking for substantial buyers who are end user or agent regarding Copper Cathode. As this matter, we can supply this good as very high quality, competitive price and short delivery by our best service. So please notice the following specification. - COMMODITY: Copper Ore - PURITY: 14% to 16% - SIZE: 0mm to 15 mm - ORIGIN: Rondonia - Brazil - QUANTITY: Trial Shipment of 1.000mt (one Thousand metric tons) with variation of +/- 5% thereafter 5,000mt monthly. - DELIVERY TIME: Within 45 days for first shipment from receipt of L/C - PACKING: lined bulk or 1mt to 1,5mt in Big Bag and 20ï¿½??/40Â´ regular containers . - PRICE AND TERM: FOB Port of Manaus, Brazil - LOADING PORT: Manaus, Brazil - UNLOADING PORT: ASWP. - PAYMENT: By Documentary, Irrevocable, Transferred, non Divisible, non Transferable Documentary Letter of Credit 100% at sight If you have interests and any question for above specifications, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and to send LOI issued by endbuyer in anytime.
We can offer copper ore 4 - 5% and 6 - 8 % from zambia , quantity 200 - 1000mt per month initially. Chinese or south korean buyers who can buy ex-warehouse will be preferred. Bulk in containers. Sizes : 50mm above in lumps . For crushing into 0-10mm , please add usd 10 per mt and for 1-ton bags please add usd 5. Packaging & delivery Packaging details: Bulk in containers. Sizes : 50mm above in lumps . For crushing into 0-10mm , please add usd 15 per mt and for 1-ton bags please add usd 5. Delivery detail: 30 days