Jan 28, 2020 - 11:28 PM
To start with, thanks for asking such an interesting question. Please allow me to answer your question in two parts.
Firstly, in order to start exporting you are required to go through the following formalities
- Get registered with the Ministry of Commerce via Director General of Foreign Trade.
- After the registration DFGT will provide a 10 digit unique IEC export code number.
- You are also required to possess and submit details of documents like PAN, current bank account number and banker certificate.
- Fill the Aayat Niryaat Form (ANF2A) and submit online or to the DGFT office near you.
- Also, to promote and export goods overseas, you need to register with the Export Promotion Council and Commodity Board.
Here, is a quick link to help you find the latest buyers of steel billet, please check the link below:
Buyers of mild steel billets If you become a premium member at our portal, you can enjoy benefits of the Dealmakr feature. Here you'll be assigned a Trade Specialist, who'll help you find right buyers to initiate the deal and will help with end-to-end conversion.
I hope this answer helps.
Thanks and regards,