Technical specifications: 1) Free fatty acid: 1-3% 2) Free fatty acid: 3-5% 3) Free fatty acid: 5-10% 4) Free fatty acid: 10-20%
UCO (Used Cooking Oil) Origin: South Africa, USA, China & Global Payment through SBLC/LC/DLC. Bulk quantities are available. Final SPA to be done between end-seller & end-buyer.
Hello, We are company based in Singapore with procurement, processing based in Indonesia. We offer very good quality palm oil based used cooking oil. Used cooking oil is CP10 / CP8 Palm oil. One time used gathered from house holds & restaurants.
Used Cooking Oil, usually shortened as UCOs, are oils and fats that have been used for cooking or frying. UCOs are usually found in the food processing industry such as restaurants and fast foods, as well as in households.
FFA max 6% Water content max 0,3% IV max 140 As per our warehouse processing under construction for now and will be ready to welcome you from April 2022. We invite you to our warehouse to test and collect it directly before make any deal with us or if you can't come here we still can secure each other by LC payment terms. Please don't ask CIF price because shipping cost go ups and downs very fast. We only provide you CIF price once we verified you are real buyer, not mouth by mouth buyer. We can supply with above specifications for 500MT / month. We are really waiting opportunities to cooperate with you sooner or later.
Free fatty acids 3,75% M.I.U. (Moisture and Impurities) 0,02% Saponification value 186 Iodine value 70 Titre C (melting point) 13,75Ã?ÂºC Specific Gravity @ 25Ã?Âº C 0,915 Density (Kg/m3 900 (min) 920 Flashpoint by P.M. (Degree C) 225 Calorific Value (Kj/Kg) 36,000 Kinematic Viscosity (40deg.C) (mm2/s) 38 Carbon Residue (mass-%) 0,4 Iodine Number (g/100g) 60 Sulphur Content (mg/Kg) 20 (max) Variable Properties (%) 1,4 Contamination (mg/Kg) 25 (max) Acid Value (mg KOH/g) 2,0 (max) Oxidation Stability (110 deg.C)(h) 5,0 (min) Phosphorus Content (mg/Kg) 15 (max) Water Content (mass %) 0,075 (max)
Price of product : TBA / To be discussed Product Origin : Indonesia, ISCC Certified Key Specification : FFA max 5%, good quality HS Code : 1518.00.38 Minimum Order Size : 2 FCL (40 MT) Packaging Details : Flexibag with heating pads Shipping Terms : FOB or CIF
Price - US $ 200.00 Per Metric Ton CIF Payment terms: 100% L/C Preferred. If you want start with a 1st order TT Payment See the details below. : Normal my minimum quantity: 200MT CIF Any port. See the below. 5% security advance payment start with processing & the rest of the deposit (95%), to make goods available and to facilitate packaging, all the documents ready. TT or L/C pay at the sights after the 3rd party inspection reports and loading reports is done & completed. 2nd order & up 100% L/C. Quantity less than 200MT The payment Term: 20% security advance payment start with processing & the rest of the deposit (80%), to make goods available and to facilitate packaging, all the documents ready. TT or L/C pay at the sights after the 3rd party inspection reports and loading reports is done & completed. 2nd order & up 100% L/C.
Used Cooking Oil for Biodiesel purpose
We supply 100% used engine oil /Used Engine Oil/Waste Engine Oil/UEO from vehicles, which are of higher quality and quantities at very good competitive prices, and we have the ability to supply up to 2500 MT per month, as we try to keep the quality at the highest in its grade. Water : +/- 2% Gross calorific Value : Min 10 000 Kcal Sulfur content : Max 0. Packaging & Delivery Packaging Details: DRUMS or as per buyer's request Delivery Detail: prompt delivery once order is confirmed
We Supply Used cooking oil for Bio diesel and others as below : USED COOKING OIL SPECIFICATION Free fatty acids 3 % Max M.I.U(Moisture and Impurities) 0.1 % max Saponification value: 18185-1955-195 Iodine value: 120 Titre C (melting point) 13.75 'C Specific Gravity @ 25 C 0.915 Density (kg/m3) 920 Flashpoint by P.-M. (Degree C) 220 Calorific Value (kj/kg) 36, 000 Kinematic Viscosity (40 deg.C) (mm2/s) Carbon Residue (mass-%) 0.4 Sulphur Content (mg/kg) 16 Contamination (mg/kg) 24 Acid Value (mg KOH)/g) 7.0 Oxidation Stability (110 deg.C)(h) 5.0 (min) Phosphorus Content (mg/kg) 15 Ash Content (mass %) 0.01 Packaging & delivery TRANSPERENT PET BOTTLES * 1L, 3 L,5 Liters and in bulk PET Transparent Bottle (With Handle). JERRYCANS * 5 L, 10 L, 20 L, 25 L and 220 Liters Jerry can. METAL TIN * 16 L, 14 kg (with or without carton), 15 L / 15 kg, 16 kg (with or without carton 17 L / 17 kg, 18 L / 18 kg, 20L Metal Tin with Bung Hole (Round or Square) and 211 Liters Metal Drum. FLEXI TANK 20 MT Flexi Tank.
Used Oil Fuel. Elemental Analysis by XRF. Volatiles greater than 0.3 can affect the water result. All other test results appear acceptable.
Unprocessed used engine oil: Flash point min 130 Density 875 Water content max 5 Please never ask CIF price as CIF price is going ups and downs very fast. We only provide it after we verified you are real buyer. As our processed warehouse under construction, we are ready to welcome you to check and collect it directly from April 2022. We can supply up to 1000 - 1500 MT / month. We are looking for the best opportunities with you sooner or later.
Key Specifications/Special Features : Color: light yellow and clear Free fatty acids: 3.50 % max M.I.U (Moisture and Impurities): 0.02 % Saponification value: 182-192 Iodine value: 120 Titre C (melting point): 13.75\" C Specific Gravity @ 25/C: 0.910-0.925 Density (kg/m3) 900-920 Flashpoint. (Degree C) - 220 Calorific Value (kj/kg) - 34,000 - 36.000 Carbon Residue (mass-%) - 0.4 Iodine Value (g/100g) 110-120 Sulphur (mg/kg) - 15 Acid Value (mg KOH)/g) - 2.0 Stability (110 deg. C) (h) - 5.0 (min) Phosphorus (mg/kg) - 15 Ashes - 0.02 % Minimum Order Size and Packaging details : Packing : Flexibags or bulk, Minimum order Quantity 100MT
a. Used Cooking Oil b. $1950.00 USD per MT CIF c. Africa d. Specifications: Free fatty acids: 2.0 % Moisture / Impurities: 0.02 % Saponification value: 186 Iodine value: 120 Titre c (melting point): 13.75" c TFM: 95% Specific gravity @ 25'c: 0.915 Density (kg/m3): 920 Flashpoint by p.-m. (degree c): 220 Calorific value (kj/kg): 36,000 Kinematic viscosity (40 deg.c) (mm2/s) Carbon residue (mass-%): 0.4 Iodine number (g/100g): 110 Sulphur content (mg/kg): 18 Variable properties: Acid value (mg koh)/g): 2.0 Oxidation stability (110 deg.c) (h) 5.0 (min) Phosphorus content (mg/kg): 15 Ash content (mass%): 0.01 Water content (mass%): 0.075 Customized packing: According to clients' requirements e. 151790 f. 300 MT g. IBC / Flexi-tank *Customized packing available-according to clients requirements.
Used cooking sunflower oil Typical parametres:Free Fatty Acids (FFA) max. 3% Water, impurities, unsaponifiables (MIU) max. 2% Sulphur Content-max. 50 ppm Iodine Value (IV) min. 80 Phosphor max. 70 ppm Polyethylene (PE) max. 50 ppm Wax max. 50 ppm
Sunflower oil, uco used cooking oil.