Used hardwood and softwood pressure treated cross ties. 70% Hardwood. Oak, Maple and Walnut. Softwood is mostly Canadian Pine. We have a huge variety of sleeper and switching ties. Seventy percent of all the wood is in the hardwoods category. Mostly Oak, Walnut and Maple. The remaining 30% are believed to be mostly Pine and Fir
Hardwood and Softwood pressure treated railroad sleeper ties creosoted..
Sugar, rice, salt, monosodium glutamate, industrial salt, copper cathode, aluminum ingot, copper magnet wire, power conductor rail system, roll grinding , PP packaging, plastic bag, garbage bags, himalayan salt, pink salt, tuna, canned tuna, canned fruits.
Door locks hardware in brass, zinc, aluminium, steel, curtain fittings, cabinet furniture, hook rails, door knocker, rail fittings, knobs, finger plates, lever on roses & back plate, numerals & alphabets, floor registers, furniture legs, hat & coat hooks, height raised floor pedestal, ironmongery, boat hardware, brass coaster, castors.Clearing agent, transportation, shipping, palletization
Titanium Alloy Parts Properties: 1. Physical:low specific gravity, light weight, small thermal-expansion coefficient, nonmagnetic,high resistivity, low thermal conductivity. 2. Mechanical: Anti-high temperature, small metal fatigue (high fatigue strength), high toughness, high intensity. 3. Chemical: Corrosion resistance, creep resistance, oxidation resistance, nontoxicity, bacteria resistance.
Antibacterial Stainless Steel Beer Tap Head, which is manufactured by Clear Dawn, is a very good example that made from the most up-to-date technology with the key function of Antibacterial. Antibacterial Stainless Steel Beer Tap Head is made of SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L and duplex Stainless Steel. By adding the appropriate amount of the antibacterial element into the production of stainless steel and going through the step of heat treatment, the stainless steel will have stable performance and excellent antibacterial feature. Not only does Antibacterial stainless steel Beer Tap Head have the mechanical properties and corrosion resistance as ordinary stainless steel material has, but also has excellent anti-bacterial properties ensuring the safety and health.
Used railway sleepers.Distribution of railway sleepers