Turmeric is useful as an external antibiotic in preventing bacterial infection in wounds - Curcuma Longa Medicinal Values: It can be useful to treat liver conditions such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, and jaundice. Turmeric is used for the treatment of skin cancer or pre cancerous skin conditions. Packing Size -5 Kgs / 10 Kgs / 25 Kgs
Origin Egypt Cultivation Type Common or Organic Purity 99% Admixture 1% Moisture 5% Packaging 25 kg polypropylene bags Uses Dill complements sour creams and cream cheeses It is a well know ant-gas remedy and it helps breast feeding mothers produce more milk Process of Crop Collected from farms, sun dried or machine dried at 8% humidity. Machine separation of stems from seeds. Cleaning any impurities. Packing for Export Shelf Life 2 years
Specifications of Turmeric Powder Parameters Specification Color Yellowish Orange moisture content (m/m) Max 10% Total Ash (m/m) on Dry Basis Max 8% Acid Insoluble Ash (m/m) on Dry Basis Max 1.5% Curcumin content (3% to 3.5% Total Starch Max 60% Test for Chromate Negative Packing 50 KG PP Bags
Long Grain Rice : We are being acknowledged as one of the most trustworthy rice suppliers and exporters of India. Engaged into sourcing of finest quality rice which is pure in form and is highly demanded in the market, we ensure that each grain of our rice is aromatic and tasteful. We export short grain rice as well as both basmati and non-basmati types to ensure meeting the growing demands of rice customers. We are indulged into bringing our customers a delicious and vast range of different qualities of rice. Dealing in exporting the staple food of India, we ensure that we produce best quality rice. Specifications : Parboiled long grain rice with 5% broken White raw long grain rice with 5% broken 100% broken rice mix varieties
Black and white peppers, dried chili, cassia cinnamon, cinnamon oil, powder cassia, star anise, skin pomelo, dragon fruit, Used engine oil, Used cooking oil, Glycerin, Garlic, Red Onion, rice,wheat, coconut, potato..
Sunflower seed, sunflower kernels, sunflower oil, sunflower husk pellets, coriander seeds, yellow corn for animal feed.
Pear : Pear sweet and sour, cold, into the lungs, stomach; with Sheng Jin, Runzao, heat, phlegm, hangover effect; for fever or Yin caused by dry cough, thirst, constipation Disease, can also be used for internal heat caused by polydipsia, cough, sputum yellow embolism. Pear fruit: Sheng Jin, Runzao, heat, phlegm and other effects, apply to the heat of the disease thirst, diarrhea, heat cough, phlegm fever, chucking, thirsty mutiny, red eyes and throat, indigestion The Pear skin: pure heart, lungs, Reduce Pathogenic Fire, Sheng Jin, Zishen, replenishing effect. Roots, foliage, flowers have lungs, phlegm heat, detoxification effect. Pear seed: pear seed contains lignin, is an insoluble fiber, can be dissolved in the intestines, the formation of a film like a colloid, can be combined with cholesterol in the intestines and excluded. Pears containing boron can prevent women with osteoporosis. When boron is abundant, memory, attention, mental acuity will increase.
Dry fruits, nuts and silk yarns and fabrics.Forwarding , exporting , investors
Bird feeds, lettuce seed, millet, cumin seed, fennel seed, fenugreek seed, millets, safflower, safflower seeds, basil seed, cardamom, bay leaves, turmeric, herbs, extracts, myrobalans, himeg, spices, dried stevia leaf, psoralea seeds, pursulane, galangal, gymnema leaf, abrus precarious seeds, cassia absus..
Product Description Item: Vietnam Malva Nut/ Pang Da Hai/ Sterculia Lychnophora Moisture: 13.5% max Admixture: None Style: Dried Shape: Oval or elongated Colour: Pale brown Size: Length: 1.8 - 2 cm Width: 1.2 - 2.5 cm Taste: Light sweet Packing: 50kg/ jute bag or pack as customer request. Documents: Invoice, Packing list, B/L, C/O Payment Term- T/T in advance 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against copy of the shipping document - L/C 100% at sight of Commercial Invoice value Delivery Time: Within 10-15 days after receiving TT 30% deposit or L/C at sight 100% is opened Price Term: FOB, CNF or CIF
Style : Dried Type : Pineapple Taste : Sweet Shape : Sliced Drying Process : AD Preservation Process : Syrup Cultivation Type : Organic Packaging : Can (Tinned) Max. Moisture (%) : 5% Max Certification : HACCP; ISO Shelf Life : 12 Months Place of Origin : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Brand Name : Vietnam Model Number :DFJA0701 Ingredient : resh pineapple (95%), sugar and vegetable oil Color : Yellow Related products : Drid Banana, Dried Durian Origin : Vietnam