Dried Shiitake Mushroom. Product Type: Dried mushrooms. Part: whole, cut off the stem. Diameter: 3-4cm up. Type: shiitake. Moisture: 12%. Drying Process: AD. Shelf Life: 24 months. Place of Origin: Vietnam. Non impurity, non additives, non GMO. Packing: 500/1000g PA bag, then in 50kgs PP bag or carton, customized. 99 GOLD DATA
hiitake mushroom is the second nutrition mushroom in the world. Shiitake mushrooms are low in calories. They also offer many vitamins, minerals, and other health-promoting compounds. Dried shiitake mushroom can use for cooking or snack. Shiitake mushrooms are extremely versatile and can be added to soups, stews, salads, vegetable dishes, ragouts, meat dishes, omelets, and stir-fries. The flavor is typically described as woody or earthy, which limits their use in culinary applications but savory dishes can often benefit from the mushroomÃ¢??s hearty texture. Desscription - Name coffee wood dog chew - Origin: Viet ma, fr;ysp - Shippinh: ny sea move, - Payment T /T, L/C, Western Union
We introduce ourselves as stockiest and exporter of dried Mushrooms, in many forms as below mention :- 1- Dried Conica Morels Special- Head Size 2-5/6cm-Stem Clipped 2- Dried Conica Morels Extra - Head Size 2-5/6cm -Stem 1-2cm 3- Dried Morels MINI Special - Stem Clipped Head Size below 2cm 4- Dried Morel CONICA STEM - Sandbag Clipped 5- Dried VERPA Bohemica - Head Size 3cm - 6cm We will quote prices on your specific inquiry mentioning Quantity. Shipment : Minimum 250 Kgs OR Maximum 1000 Kgs per shipment Payment : By 60% Advance remaining 40% on cargo arrival. Your reply will be much appreciated.
EKOFUNGI is originally organic champignon producer, one of the very rare in Europe.We produce fresh, organic Champignon and Oyster mushrooms. Then we dehydrate them at temperature of 35 - 40 °C. This way nutritive value as well as the authentic taste is preserved.All our products are salt free, EU organically certified, suitable for vegans, all ages and health conditions. Shelf life of our products is up to 2 year, as an additional value for our customers and buyers, since it doesn't need temperature controlled shipment and handling. Rich in vitamins B and D, proteins, fibers. certification: EU and Swiss organic certification, HACCP Product type: Dried mushrooms. Type: Organic Champignons Place of Origin: Serbia Weight(kg): 10
Dried shiitake mushroom lentinus edodes, whole, slices, stems, powder, granules etc, varies specs and grades available.
We cultivate best quality cordyceps militaris. We stock in dry raw form. As a trusted and reliable supplier, we are confident that our product will meet and exceed your expectations. Contact us for your order.
Cordyceps mycelium is freeze-dried, suitable for long-term preservation during daily use. Dried mushrooms can be used to brew tea, or processed like fresh mushrooms. Use an average of 0.2 - 0.4 gr per day, equivalent to 4 - 10 mycelium. Specification: WHOLESALES ONLY packaging following Order (from 2kg). For testing 10gram/ Bag or Jar. Expiry date: 3 years from date of manufacture 1. USES: Helps increase libido for both sexes, supports treatment of premature ejaculation; Helps prevent and support cancer treatment; Helps to lose weight, beautiful skin; Helps prevent and support the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes; Helps support liver and kidney function; Helps stabilize blood sugar. Support patients to quickly recover health 2. INGREDIENTS: 100% Cordyceps in the form of dried sublimation fibers. Cordycepin: see on testing result attached. Adenonsine: see on testing result attached. 3. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Mix water: use 3-5 stalks of mushrooms, put in 150-200 ml boiling water, wait 2-3 minutes for the active ingredients in the mushrooms to be extracted into tea, use both water and mushrooms. Can be used 1-2 times per day depending on need. Cooking porridge / soup: used as an ingredient to cook porridge or nutritious soup, using 3 - 5 mushroom stalks/cup. Use 1-2 cups/day. Suitable for everyone, men and women, the elderly, sick people needing support or healthy people needing supplements. 4. STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. 5. PRODUCTION PROCESS is strictly controlled: from growing mulberries, raising silkworms to cultivating mushrooms and processing products.. to ensure quality standards and easy traceability.
Pure and organic with all required certificate of products 100% original and certificate will be provided