Item Coconut Broom Stick/ Nipa Broom Stick/ Palm Ekel Stick Raw Material: 100% Type: Clean Color: Brown, yellow Size: 0.7 m - 1.60 m - Bag weight : 50kg per bag (+/-1%) - Bag packing: woven PP bags ( gunny plastic), opened at both hands - Quantity/1 x 40hc: 430bags - DocumentsInvoice, Packing list, B/L, C/O, Phyto - Payment Term + TT 30% in advance, 70% balance after sending email copy documents + 100% L/C at sight
Product Description Item Coconut Broom Stick/ Nipa Broom Stick/ Palm Ekel Stick Raw Materia 100% Type Clean Color Brown, yellow Size1.0 m - 1.60 m Premium Style Nipa Broom Stick Dried Coconut Stick Feature- Long size: 1.0m - 1.6m- Size: 0.7-1.2m - Color: yellowish- Color: light brown - Leaves are cleaned completely, full- Leaves are cleaned drycompletely, full dry - Made from water coconut leaf- Made from dried coconut leaf Packing- Loadability: 22000 kgs net weight +/- 5% ( 1 x 40f cont ) - Bundle: weight of each bundle : 0,5 - Bag weight : 50kg per bag (+/-1%) - Bag packing: woven PP bags ( gunny plastic), opened at both hands - Quantity/1 x 40hc: 430bags DocumentsInvoice, Packing list, B/L, C/O, Phyto Payment Term- T/T in advance 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against copy of the shipping document - L/C 100% at sight of Commercial Invoice value Delivery TimeWithin 10-15 days after receiving TT 30% deposit or L/C at sight 100% is opened Price TermFOB, CNF or CIF
Good Quality Coconut Broom Stick
We could supply high-quality coconut stick or palm stick with large quantity for a long term. These coconut broom sticks are used in homes or factories for cleaning even rough surface as they have excellent dust repelling. Our broom sticks are biodegradable, light weight, clean, and durable. So it is environment-friendly material. Let's make the world keep green and healthy, by minimize consumption of plastic. Specifications - Size: 70-160cm - Origin: Indonesia - Fully dried - Packaging: 50 kg per bundle - Loading capacity: 240 bags/cont 20' (11 MTS/cont 20'), 430 bags/cont 40' (21 MTS/cont 40')
Dear our potiental customers, Hoang kim nguyen exim co., ltd is one of the most reliable suppliers in viet nam about coconut broom sticks. Is a big manufacturer in vietnam manufacturing and exporting coconut broom sticks so that we can produce cargo as per your request. And we can believe that we can offer coconut broom sticks with the best standard and competitive price. Now, the specification of coconut broom sticks as follow: Lengh: 110 - 150cm Full dried Packing: 2kg/ bundle x 50kg/ pp bag x 21mt/cont 40" Coconut broom sticks has innumerable applications sweeping. Looking forward to hearing from you soonest. Hope that we will have a good chance to do business together.
- Size: 0.7 1.0 m and 1.0 m up - Color: Brown - Origin: Vietnam - Packing: 50kg per bundle (+/-1%) Woven PP bags ( gunny plastic), opended at both hands - MOQ: 1 container 20ft - Port: Hochiminh - Payment Term: + TT 30% in advance, 70% balance after sending email copy documents + 100% L/C at sight
DESCRIPTION Made using the best quality coconut residue or palm ekel , our broom sticks are biodegradable, light weight and durable. These coconut broom sticks are used in homes or factories for cleaning even rough surface as they have excellent dust repelling property. Talk of price we are known for providing the best quality at nominal prices. Specifications: Size: 90-140cm Origin: Indonesia Made from : 1. palm ekel,,2 . Coconut Packaging: 50 kg per bundle Loading capacity: 250 bags/cont 20â?² (12.5 MTS/cont 20), 460 bags/cont 40â?² (23 MTS/cont 40â?²) MOQ: 1xcont 20
coconut broom stick with handle or not lenght: 90cm avararege packaging: 50kg/bag price: 0.6/kg FOB indonesian port origin: indonesia contact: +62 62894108
Spesification : - broom-holder : 70cm - coco-leaf stick : 65cm Â±200pcs Top Quality, firm and strong.