Red chili powder can set the taste buds on fire, and sometimes the tummy too! It is basically a spice blend consisting of one or two types of dried red chilies that are ground and pulverized into a fine powder. It is generally used to add spice to otherwise bland foods. Culinary Uses - Chili powder is commonly used in Indian cuisine to make foods spicier. - Used it moderation it adds a lovely red glow and sharp flavour to dishes without making it unpalatable.
We have superior storage facility to keep large product range that we make available. In order to meet elevated quality norms, we keep it updated with modern work methods. Be it online payment processing or offline payment processing, we are capable of executing both as per your convenience. We take care of all your transactions made; by this, we make all the procedures transparent. Payment terms and details: - L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T - 70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents - Price : FOB Tuticorin / Chennai port /, CIF, CNF - Delivery Terms : 30 days after singing in sale of contract Loading Port: - Supply Period : All year around - Samples : Free / DHL delivery fee paid by buyer - Minimum Order : By air 100 kg /by sea 17 mts load on 1*20 fcl
1. Material: 100% Organic Red Chilli Pepper 2. Size: 30-80 mesh 3. Hot unit:3000-25000SHU(HOT :Mild,middle,high hot) 4. Moisture: 14% max 5. Admixture:1% max 6. Crushed:4% max 7. Cleaning Method:Dry Washed 8. Packing: 25KG Kraft Paper Bag, 17MT/20'FCL; 25MT/40'FCL 9. Shelf Life: 2 years 10. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Free from strong odors, direct sunlight and materials sensitive to tainting. 11. COLOR:Orange red to bright red color 12. STERILIZED :Steam sterilized or normal
Specifications for Red Dry Chilies Kinds: - Sannam S4 best - Teja Best - Byadige - Wrinkle 273 - Wonder Hot - Tomato Chili - Mundu - Yellow Chili Type: - Whole Chili with Stem - Whole Chili without Stem - Grounded Chili Powder
Kuber Gold Red Chili & Mirch Powder: - Kuber spices is India's foremost spices brand known for its matchless product quality and innovative approach. - Kuber spices are using the unique state-of-the-art low temperature grinding (ITG) technology, which prevents the evaporation of volatile & delicate oils from spices. - Kuber spices thus retain the original aroma and wholesome flavor of authentic spices. - Our plants are fully automated. Products are manufactured and packed by modern machines.
Red Chilies:- Chili is a not only a rich source of vitamin but it enhances the aromatic flavor as well. Keeping this in mind, we export finely chosen dry chilies, red chilies that are sure to add a tangy flavor to the meals and make it a delicacy. The chilies are available in different sizes and are packaged suitably to preserve its aroma even during transit.