Stevia E number:E960 Shelf life: 2 years Type: Powder Granular Features and Benefits Steviol glycosydes, commonly known as Stevia, are extracted from the leaves of Stevia Rebaudania Bertoni by water/alcohol extraction methods. The Stevia extracts are approximately 200 to 300 times sweeter than sucrose. The sweeting property is mainly produced by the glycoside compounds Stevioside and Rebaudioside A. Steviol glycosides are pH and heat stable and provide no calories. Applications Stevia can be used in a variety of products including: Beverages Dairy Desserts Confectionary Tabletop Sweeteners Baked Goods Processed Fruits and Vegetables Dietary and Nutritional Products
Basic information: Cas#: 57817-89-7/ 91722-21-3 Main contents: stevioside Plant resource: stevia rebaudiana (bertoni) hemsl Main specification: stevioside80~97%, reba 40~97% Appearance: white powder or crystal Plant part used: the dried whole plant Extract solution: grain alcohol Molecular formula and weight: c30h60o18, 804.88/ c44h70o23, 967.02 Measurement system: hplc adopted with ultrasonic assisting, dissolving by chromatogram class methanol. For further information, please contact with Fuctions: • natural sweetener with low calories • resisting carious teeth • extend shelf-life by inhibit growth of bacteria Competitive advantages Well and high quality control Competitive prices Prompt delivery New product 3w botanical extract inc.’s others leading products 1.Sesame extract powder 90% 2.Ginseng root extract 80% ginsenosides 3.Ginkgo biloba extract 24%/6%/
5-HTP: CAS: 4350-09-8 Acitretin: CAS: 55079-83-9 Astragaloside IV : CAS: 84687-43-4 Azatadine Maleate : CAS: 3978-86-7 Bilberry Extract : CAS: 84082-34-8 Beta-Carotene : CAS: 7235-40-7 Berberine Hydrochloride : CAS: 633-65-8 Cranberry Extract : CAS: 84082-34-8 Chondroitinsulfate: CAS: 9007-28-7 Chlorogenic : CAS: 327-97-9 Chlorophyllin£ºCAS:11006-34-1 Calcipotriene : CAS: 112965-21-6 Decitabine : CAS: 2353-33-5 Didanosine : CAS: 69655-05-6 Docetaxel : CAS: 114977-28-5 Diatrizoic Acid : CAS: 117-96-4 Doxapram HCL : CAS: 113-07-5 Droperidol : CAS: 548-73-2 Epimedium Extract : CAS: 489-32-7 Enfuvirtide Acetate : CAS: 159519-65-0 Fulvestrant : CAS: 129453-61-8 Green Tea Extract : CAS: 84650-60-2 Ginseng Extract : CAS: 90045-38-8 Guarana Extract : CAS: 84929-28-2 Glucurolactone : CAS: 575-64-4 Hyaluronic acid : CAS: 9004-61-9 Indinavir sulfate : CAS: 157810-81-6 Ibutilide fumaric acid : CAS: 122647-32-9 Kaempferol : CAS: 520-18-3 Lutein : CAS: 127-40-2 Lycopene : CAS: 502-65-8 Ligustrazine Hydrochloride : CAS: 97747-88-1 Mozavaptan : CAS: 137975-06-5 Mefloquine Hydrochloride : CAS: 51773-92-3 Meglumine : CAS: 6284-40-8 Metolazone : CAS: 17560-51-9 Medetomidine HCL : CAS: 86347-15-1 Nicorandil : CAS: 65141-46-0 Policosanol : CAS: 557-61-9 Phosphatidyl Serine : CAS: 8002-43-5 Pimobendan : CAS: 74150-27-9 Propofol : CAS: 2078-54-8 Sotalol HCL : CAS: 959-24-0 Paclitaxel : CAS: 33069-62-4 Resveratrol : CAS: 501-36-0 Rutin : CAS: 153-18-4 Stevioside : CAS: 57817-89-7 Sildenafil : CAS: 171599-83-0. Salicin : CAS: 138-52-3 Synephrine : CAS: 94-07-5 Sotalol HCL : CAS: 959-24-0 Succinylcholine Chloride : CAS: 71-27-2 Torsemide : CAS: 56211-40-6 Tulobuterol HCL : CAS: 56776-01-3 Valeric Acld : CAS: 8007-80-5 Vitamin E6: CAS: 59-02-9 Yohimbine Hydrochloride: CAS: 146-48-5 . 25kg/drum
Our product are selling well in south african , europe japan and other10 countries regions. Such as steviosides, stevia reb-a series, stevia tablet. Stevia extract and so on. The stevia extracts are 100% natural, zero calories, heat stable and safe for anyone, and is useful for it is recognized as "by China green food development center. 20kg/carton.
Supplier: Curcumin, 10 dab iii, reserpine, steviosides and other herbal extracts
Buyer: Taxus baccata leaves
Dried leaves for industrial use Free from big stalks and branches, the stevia leaves are used for producing the stevioside and liquid extracts of stevia. Specification: Moisture under 10 Ñ - 7, 01% Stevioside - 10, 78% Rebaudioside À - 3, 66% Purity: - dried green leaves - 90-95%; - seeds, flowers and yellow leaves – 5-10%; Harvest period: september - april Packing: Polypropylene bags per 25 or 50 kg 20"st contains 7500 – 8000 kg 40"st contains 15000 – 16000 kg 40"hq contains 18000 kg Ground leaves Dried ground stevia leaves are used in teas as natural sweeteners. Specifications: Purity: - dried green leaves – 90-95%; - seeds, flowers and yellow leaves - 5%-10%; Size: 5 – 10 mm; Color: green, light green. Packing type: double polypropylene and polyethylene bags, per 7 kg. Fine ground leaves Fine ground leaves are used in tea bags, as well as in tea mixtures as natural sweetener and dietary supplement. Specifications: Purity: - dried green leaves - 90%-95%; - seeds, flowers and yellow leaves - 5%-10%; Size: 1 – 2 mm; Color: green, light green. Packing type: double polypropylene and polyethylene bags, per 7 kg.
Stevia is naturally pure white sweetener which is extracted from stevia leaves. Its a new natural sweet agent, been widely used in foods, drinks, medicines and daily chemicals, Broadly speaking, in all the sugar products, the stevia can be used to take the place of cane sugar or gluside, Presently, stevia is mainly used in drinks and medicine, especially in beverage, It is also used in the frozen food, canned rood, candied fruits, spices, wine, chewing gum and toothpaste, The dosage of stevioside varies according to the difference of products. It can be determined through repeated research and experiments so as to guarantee the quality, feeling and taste of product. External packing:carton/drum Inner packing: plastic bag.