Product Description : Vietnam bamboo boat Price of product ( USD price or FOB price) : 280-380usd/pcs Product origin : Vietnam Key Specifications/Special Features : size 1m2,1m6 and 2m Minimum Order Size and Packgaing details : 4pcs
We are Viet Delta Company which is one of lasrgest exporter about Handicraft Product & Natural Raw Material with high quality and competitive price in Vietnam, such as: Coconut product (Placemat, pot, basket, bowl, dish, boxâ?¦), Bamboo Coracle Boat, ... We are supplying Bamboo Coracle Boat used for sea trips at specification as follows: Commodity: CORACLE (BAMBOO PRODUCT) Material: Bamboo, Rattan Diameter: 160 â?? 200cm Height basket: 60 â?? 80cm Packaging: 20pcs/20DC Documents: Invoice, Packing list, Bill of Lading, Certificate Origin. Payment: T/T in advance 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against copy of shipping document. L/C 100% at sight of Comercial Invoice value Delivery: Within 15-20 days after receiving TT 30% deposit or L/C at sight 100% is opened. If you are interested in our product, please feel free to contact us. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Product Description : palm leaf fan, bamboo hand fan Price of product ( USD price or FOB price) : 0.78-1.78usd/pcs Product origin : vietnam Key Specifications/Special Features : size S and size M Minimum Order Size and Packgaing details : 100pcs
Product Description : bamboo lantern, bamboo lamp Price of product ( USD price or FOB price) : 3.8-6.8usd/pcs Product origin : vietnam Key Specifications/Special Features : many size and shape Minimum Order Size and Packgaing details : 100pcs
Dear Customer! We, VIET DELTA CORPORATION, founded 2003. We are leading company majoring in manufacturing and exporting Vietnam Handicraft Product & Natural Raw Material with high quality and competitive price in Vietnam. Taking this chance, we are pleasured to introduce you our BAMBOO POLES product: Commodity: BAMBOO CANES /BAMBOO POLES Length: 30 600 centimeters Diameter of pole: 6 150 millimeters Shape: Pole Manufacture Process : Wash clean > High temperature > High temperature drying > Roasted straight > Mothproof mold processing > Sorting > Cutting > Packing > Fumigation > Load in container. Packing: PP woven bag and bundle, at least 300 400 bags/ container. Dimension: Can be selected as request. Usage: Bamboo canes are used for building material, ornamental garden, allotment, kitchen garden or vegetable plot, lending essential support to climbing plants, appearing in grow-bags to support tomatoes, forming wigwams and obelisks, creating framework for crop protection cages and too many other uses. We have more than 15 year experiences in exporting to US, Spain, Turkey, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippine,â?¦ so we could make sure the trading process in advantage.
Product Description : rattan core,rattan pole,rattan plate Price of product ( USD price or FOB price) : 3.65-5.65usd/kg Product origin : Vietnam Key Specifications/Special Features : Origin: Vietnam Water portion: 13.5% maximum Impurity: 1% max Length: 25 - 45cm (80% minimum) Color: Dark yellow, red, no mold Packing: Carton (10kg net) Container capacity: 6.5 tons / 20ft; 15 tons / 40HQ Minimum Order Size and Packgaing details : 500kgs