Zhongshan Sturdy Hardware & Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
: Plastic products
Mt-19, Huanzhen Xi Road
Liexiyi Industrial Zone, Xiaolan Town
Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province
Recent User Reviews
This user has not received any reviews yet!
More Items Similiar to: Zhongshan Sturdy Hardware & Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
Product Name: Eco Plastic / Biodegradable Plastic
Size: Customized size with width not exceed than 50 cm
Thickness: Customized thickness 20 - 50 micron
Material: 100% Cassava
1 kg = +/- 100 - 150 pieces
Sensitive with water (dissolve in water)
Pallets for your warehousing system.
Made up from durable plastics, termite proof and long lasting.
Available in various colors, thickness and measurements.
Mix plastics ( 40-60% PP/PE and the remaining 60-40% is ABS PS PVC).
United Arab Emirates
PET Green & PET Clear
PET Regranulate is used in the preform and film industry. With this product a distinction is made between food-approved and non food-approved material and later between colour.
We provide the highest quality repro plastic with different colors available. please email for more information
3-5 MFI PP (Polypropylen)
25-35 MFI PP (Polypropylen)
LDPE Honey Colour
LDPE Dark Transparent
Plastic Floating Dock ( Blow molding process)
Keyword: Injection mold,blow molding, rotary mold, roto mold.
We offer to make molds for injection molding, blow molding, rotary molding roto molding.
MIxed ABS Computer Plastc Scrap.
See pictures. Contact InFLUX LLC for monthly quantities available.