Viet Delta is the leading supplier specializing in agricultural products and raw materials with many years experienced. We have exported all over the world to serve the food industry and non-food with the best quality. We have a good price for Fresh Young Coconut with specifications: - Item: Pumpkin Seeds - Moisture: 10% max - Purity: 99% - Type: Dried - Appearance: Ellipse shape, Yellow-white color - Size: 7mm / 8mm / 9mm / 10mm / 11mm / 12mm We can supply mixed quality, such as 8 - 9 mm, 9 -10 mm, 10 mm up ect Or as buyer request - Packing: 25kg or 50kg plastic bags or as buyer request 26 tons/40HQ 13 tons/20HQ - Documents: Invoice, Packing list, B/L, C/O, Phyto - Payment Term: T/T in advance 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against copy of the shipping document L/C 100% at sight of Commercial Invoice value - Delivery Time: Within 10-15 days after receiving TT 30% deposit or L/C at sight 100% is opened - Price Term: FOB, CNF or CIF ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Payment Term + TT 30% in advance, 70% balance after sending email copy documents + 100% L/C at sight
Commodity : Pumpkin Seeds Size : 9 - 14cm/9-14mm up Moisture : 10%Max Impurity : 0.5%Max Imperfect : 2%Max Packing : 25kg PP woven bag or as requested Origin : Viet Nam
Commodity: Pumpkin Seeds Size: 9-14cm/9-14mm up Moisture: 10%Max Impurity: 0.5%Max Imperfect : 2%Max Packing: 25kg PP woven bag or as requested Origin: Viet Nam Rich in magnesium, manganese, copper, protein and zinc, phytosterol, provide Omega-3... Use for: material make cake; support treatment of heart disease, blood sugar, digestion; Strengthen bone health…
Pumpkin Seed : High quality Great value to health High medicinal value Integral great ingredient for cosmetics Min. Order Quantity: 5 Ton Payment Terms : T/T, Western Union Delivery Time : 15 Days Packaging Details : 25 Kg Paper Bag or Carton 2*12.5, Vacuum Bag in a Carton or 1*11.34 Kg Vacuum Bag ,1*10 Kg Vacuum Bag
, all imported processing equipment operated by a team of professionals. D. Service. Short delivery time (15days). Our aim is to provide excellent service to all our esteemed customers 1.We are manufacture and professor in exporting sun flower seeds for 10years . 2.The seeds are plump, clean, less vermin damage, and rich nutrition because of enough sunshine. 3.We have got iso system , haccp certificate. 4.Quality:different market, different quality , different price , we have three grade : a , aa, aaa. 5.We can provide samples to customer for checking the quality . 6.We can based on your brand name and design to finished packing (oem). 7.We can accept sgs or bv inspection if the charge payed by buyer . 8.Advanced test equipment : electronic scale, capacitor, electronic balance, high speed universal grinder , drying baker etc. 9.Advanced production machine :import color-sort machine, plug machine , specific-gravity stoner machine, remove metal machine, remove shell machine, sander machine, washing machine etc. 10.X-document in business : proforma invoice, commercial invoice, packing list, bill of lading, certificate origin and form a, phytosanitary certificate by ciq, quality certificate by ciq, quantity certificate by ciq, fumigation certificate by ciq or third party, health certificate , lc request x-document and other clear goods x-documents . 11.We can supply sunflower seeds 5000mts sunflower seeds each year, just as long shape: 5009, 6009, 318, 3146, 3638. Round shape: 5135 , 118 , 1121, 909. And white sunflower seeds big black sunflower seeds and oil sunflower seeds 562.