Nov 22, 2021 - 10:30 PM
First of all, our sincere apologies for the delay in addressing such an important question. We're sorry for al the inconvenience you've faced in the mentioned deal. Please note that go4worldbusiness.com is only an advertising platform for businesses and has no role to play in individual transactions that take place between users on the platform.
We would like to highlight the points below to prevent such incidents going ahead in the future while dealing with any buyer or supplier you meet online on our website or elsewhere:
1) Always use LC (Letter of Credit) for payments. Even though it costs a bit more, the risk of the transaction transfers to the bank. In case of fraudulent activity, the bank is liable and not you.
2) Never make Advance payment until you have significant trade history and trust with the other party.
3) Avoid making payment by T/T to anyone you do not know personally.
4) Try to use the shipping term CIF as far as possible.
5) Always ignore very lucrative offers from suppliers like offer prices suspiciously below market price. If an offer sounds too good to be true, it is always fraudulent.
6) Always complete thorough background verification of the supplier before signing any deal with them.
We will review your complaint and take appropriate measures which may include blacklisting them so that the member does not get a chance to defraud other users on our network.
Meanwhile, it will help us immensely if you can provide us with any additional information to support your complaint.
1. Details of the seller.
2. Any correspondence you've had with this user where we can see what exactly was ordered.
3. Payment proof.
4. Performa invoice received from the supplier.
You can email us these details at suppoirt@go4WorldBusiness.com
Lastly, we have numerous resources on the website that forewarn you about various kinds of fraudulent schemes that go on on the internet, you can please go through these to avoid such incidents in the future.
Hope this helps.
Thanks and regards,
Add New Comment