Jan 31, 2020 - 12:30 AM
Thanks for your question and our apologies for the delayed response. Let me answer this question for you.
Are you interested in finding a wholesale distributor or drop shipper to supply products for your retail business? A wholesaler is a business that buys products from manufacturers and sells them to other businesses.
You can find the Right Wholesale Supplier by the following ways:
1. Understand Your Industry's Distribution Channels
2. Try the Manufacturer First
3. Have a Productive First Contact With a Wholesale Supplier
4. Try Searching for Wholesalers on Google
5. Look for Wholesale Lots on eBay
6. Check Major B2B Marketplaces Like www.go4worldbusiness.com
7. Join Industry Groups, Forums, and Other Professional Networks on Linkedin.
8. Subscribe to Your Industry's Trade Publications
9. Attend a Trade Shows/Fairs
10. Don't Be Afraid to Make a Mistake
Hope you find this information useful.